The following eBooks are now available in the library:
- A guide to teaching practice. – 5 th ed /Louis Cohen … [et al.].
- Walking bassics : the fundamentals of jazz bass playing /by Ed Fuqua, with Michael Zisman and Chuck Sher.
- Metaphors for the musician :perspectives from a jazz pianist /Randy Halberstadt ; edited by Sandra Burlingame.
- Invisible now : Bob Dylan in the 1960s /John Hughes, University of Gloucestershire, UK.
- The 21st century singer: making the leap from the university into the world /Susan Mohini Kane.
- Cathy Berberian : pioneer of contemporary vocality /edited by Pamela Karantonis [et al.]
- The Alexander technique for musicians /Judith Kleinman and Peter Buckoke.
- The positive pianist : how flow can bring passion to practice and performance /Thomas J. Parente.
- Highway 61 revisited : the tangled roots of American jazz, blues, & country music /Gene Santoro.
- Choral Scores /edited by Dennis Shrock.
- Sleeping in temples /Susan Tomes.