We have recently received some new eBooks. See details below:
1.The Cambridge introduction to Shakespeare’s comedies by Penny Gay.
2. The Cambridge Shakespeare guide by Emma Smith.
3. Contemplating Shostakovich: life, music and film by Alexander Ivashkin and Andrew Kirkman.
4. Choral music: research and information guide by Avery T. Sharp and James Michael Floyd.
5. A performer’s guide to seventeenth-century music by Stewart Carter ; revised and expanded by Jeffery Kite-Powell.
6. Piano pedagogy: research and information guide by Gilles Comeau ; contributors, Nisreen Jardaneh … [et al.].
7. The concerto: research and information guide by Stephan D. Lindeman.
8. Essays on the history of English music in honour of John Caldwell: sources, style, performance, historiography edited by Emma Hornby and David Maw.
9. A language of its own: sense and meaning in the making of Western art music by Ruth Katz.
10. Early music: a very short introduction by Thomas Forrest Kelly.
11. Analyzing qualitative data edited by Alan Bryman and Robert G. Burgess.